Wednesday 19 September 2012

Spineless Classics & Sian Zeng

Just a quick one today as I've been mega busy trying to set up my own little PA company, Im already working for SewSister and What Katie Did Next...so if there are any little creative businesses out there who think they could do with an extra pair of hands one day a week or even every now and then I'm your girl :) Im good with all those admin tasks but can also turn my hand to all the creative stuff too!

Anyway todays favourites for me are Spineless Classics and Sian Zeng.

Spineless classics produce these lovely posters, which are basically a whole book on one sheet! as a bit of a book worm I would love one of these, my particular favourites have to be

Moomintroll


Romeo & Juliet




Then theres this rather gorgeous magnetic wallpaper from Sian Zeng, a London based design company whose interior products have a magical and quirky charm that I love....although the range is a bit expensive for me, when I win the lottery I am so having this wallpaper :)




Magnetic woodlands wallpaper

Frog magnet...might be able to stretch to this !

Magnetic Artboard


http://www.sianzeng.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment