Thursday 13 September 2012

Workshop

Good morning peeps, Im a little bit excited today as I will be getting myself a little workshop .....the shed at the bottom of the garden to be precise. It is cleared of rubbish and bikes, I just need to get all my stuff in there and make it look nice :) going to be so useful once the course starts and I'm looking forward to getting all my projects out of the house yipee...will post a pic once its completed.

Im trying to decide on a covering for the shade i'm making for my floor lamp makeover, its a toss up between this fun Alexander Henry fabric or the rather lovely vintage 50's fabric I discovered whilst stripping a Lloyd Loom ottoman..


Love this!! where's my 'stache - cream - Alexander Henry

not Marian Mahler or Julien Day ive checked...anyone know?


Right walking the dogs then Im off to work with the rather fab SewSister this afternoon, hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment