Saturday 8 September 2012

Wow

what a fab week even the suns been out, which is always a good sign!

I have finally signed up for an Interior Design course, but have also started working with the lovely What Katie Did Next...If I can come out with lovely results like Katie I will be very happy ..

So to mark the occasion I have decided to create a personal scrap book, of inspirational things that will hopefully help me pass my course with flying colours and maybe even inspire others....

Bespoke Family Tree



A good friend keeps telling me that "things come from things" so lets see what comes from this thing :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey love,
    We got this book in this week and straight away, I thought of you!

    http://mocoloco.com/art/archives/001237.php

    Love Jolene xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo Im liking the look of that..I think Im going to have to stock up my bookshelves..let me know if you spot anything else :)

      Delete