Thursday 20 September 2012

The Assistant & Shabby Chic project

whoo hoo Business cards ordered and website online...
The Assistant is now up and running!!

http://www.theassistant-surrey.co.uk/

My course finally starts on Monday and I'm expecting a fair bit of coursework plus I've got a shed load of upcycling to get on with..

I've added a couple of before and afters of some pieces i've already spruced up including a stool which I ended up selling to a happy eBayer with a profit..hardly enough to retire on but not to be sniffed at either :)



£7 Carboot



A coat of matt grey and clear varnish later..

£8 Missionary Mart

2 coats Matt White & 1 coat Matt Varnish then recovered in Vintage 1950's fabric




I would just like to say that my blog has now had nearly 300 pageviews, not bad in one week :)
So to everyone that reads my ramblings I would like to say a BIG thank you and hope that maybe next time you drop by you could leave me some comments, even if its just to say hello x

8 comments:

  1. Wow your upcycles look great. Can't wait to see what you get up to on your course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them:)
      I can't wait either I'm hoping to get some top tips that I can share with everyone x

      Delete
  2. Love the bedside table let me know if you have any more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Unfortunatly I don't have any more bedside tables at the moment but will keep my eyes peeled as I love how it turned out too :)

      Delete
  3. Hi i like how you upcycled the chairs, you did a great job! :)
    I was wondering if i could use your upcyled pictures in connection to your blog and maybe do a small interview for my 3rd year dissertation, please let me know how i can contact you, if by email?

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thankyou for your post I don't mind you using the images from the blog at all..as long as you are going to write something nice ;) what are you studying?

      Delete
    2. Hi sorry for getting back to you so late, ive had a very busy few weeks at uni. Im studying Textiles and thanks for allowing me to use your images i will link them to your blog, thanks again :)

      Delete
    3. Hello there, that's ok I hope the course is going well. Feel free to message me via my Facebook Page would love to see what you are upto ..
      https://www.facebook.com/VinnieBea

      Delete